At Sidcot, we believe that our Quaker values not only help each pupil achieve their maximum academic potential, but also deliver a well-rounded education that prepares them for life after school - all of which you’ll be able to see for yourself at our next Sidcot School open day.
What To Expect From A Sidcot School Open Morning
Our open mornings provide an informal opportunity for prospective parents and students to visit Sidcot School, tour the campus facilities, and get a real feel for our unique atmosphere. It might be a few years until your child is due to attend our school, but it’s a good idea to get a feel for the schools you’re interested in applying for as soon as possible.
During one of our free-to-attend open mornings, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Go on a full tour of our school facilities led by current students, see lessons in process, and hear from the Headmaster, Deputy Heads, other members of teaching staff, and students
- Meet our Deputy Head of Pastoral to learn about the support available to students
- Those interested in boarding will be able to meet with the Head of Boarding when viewing our boarding facilities
- Speak to current students of different ages to learn more about their experience at Sidcot School
- Chat with Heads of Department, current parents, and other prospective parents
- Ask any questions you might have in a Q&A session led by a panel of current students
- Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and cake!
We offer separate open mornings for the Junior School (Pre-School to Year 6) and Senior School (Year 7 to Year 13), so please select the right one for your child.
Can’t Attend Our Next Independent School Open Day?
There’s also the option to attend a personal tour of the school - register for your personal Sidcot tour today.
If you’re not able to travel to the school yourself, you can attend your very own independent school open day from the comfort of your home via a virtual tour:
How To Find Sidcot School
Sidcot School is located in the beautiful North Somerset countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the south-west of England. Our co-ed independent school is situated just 15 miles from Bristol and within an hour’s commute of Bath. It’s easily accessible via the M5 (junction 21), and we’re also a short drive from Bristol Airport, making travel to and from Europe simple.
If you’re attending one of our independent school open days, please input the postcode BS25 1PD into your sat nav.
If you’d prefer to register for a Sidcot School open morning over the phone, or if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01934 845212.