At Sidcot, we have a long history of working with agents across the globe to provide international student support with the application process.
As one of the leading independent schools in the south-west of England for GCSEs, A Levels, BTECs, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (we’re a top 30 school in the UK), we provide excellent teaching with outstanding examination results, and our international students go on to study at some of the very best universities in the UK and around the world.
Why International Students Choose Sidcot
Our international students, their families, and indeed our current agents choose to come to Sidcot for many reasons. These are just a few:
- Students can work towards GCSEs, A Levels, BTECs, and the International Baccalaureate
- We offer the one year GCSE (Year 11 Pathway) for 15 and 16 year olds
- There’s a choice of both 1 and 2 term courses
- We consistently achieve outstanding academic results for international students
- Sixth Form leavers go to top universities all over the world
- Beautiful rural location with excellent facilities
- Brilliant location just 10 minutes from Bristol Airport
- Access to our Equestrian Centre - we even have facilities for some students to bring their own horse to school with them
What Makes Sidcot Different?
At Sidcot, our approach is different to that of other independent schools. Everything we do is underpinned by our Quaker values, which encourage all of our students to Live Adventurously. We aim to bring these values to life through our Centre for Peace & Global Studies.
Our stunning rural location in the heart of the Somerset countryside also sets us apart from other independent schools. We have a dedicated Outdoor Learning Coordinator, Equestrian Centre, and excellent sports facilities. Sidcot has so much to offer for international students - read more about what makes Sidcot different, and why it’s such an exciting school to partner with as an agent.
How To Become An International Student Agent For Sidcot
If you’d like to become a partner agency of Sidcot School in your country, please contact our Admissions team. The Admissions team will ask you to provide some information about your agency and provide references from other schools you work with.