International Student Visa Guidance

Overseas students who are joining Sidcot School without a UK passport (and who plan to stay with us for longer than 6 months) will receive specialist international student visa support. These services are provided on the school’s behalf by Sable International, a UK immigration law specialist. 

Sidcot is a UK Student Visa sponsor with the UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration), so we can issue a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) to support international student visa applications. The CAS provides proof that the student has an offer of a school place and is a vital part of the visa application process.

UK International Student Visa Requirements

In the UK, international student visa requirements are now the same for all non-British nationals, as of January 2021. All UK international student visas require entry clearance (permission to enter the UK for study reasons). 

If you have any further questions about the international admissions process at Sidcot, please don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions team