Weekly Boarding offers a fantastic solution for busy families and those that live a distance away from the School. Students can enjoy weekdays with their friends and weekends at home with their families. Weekly boarding can provide a chance for day students to reduce time spent travelling to school and spend dedicated time preparing for exams and enjoying the many benefits of boarding life.
The number of beds are limited and places are awarded on a first come first served basis.
If you are interested in finding out more about weekly boarding at Sidcot or want to discuss options that would suit your schedule, please email our Admissions Team or call 01934 845212.
Flexi boarding is increasingly popular with our day pupils for its convenience and flexibility. There are all kinds of situations when it might be a useful option for busy families to consider:
- During exam periods when students can save on travel time which can then be devoted to study time
- When a student has an activity after school, fixtures on a Saturday, or a parent may need to be out in the evening or travelling away on business
- To reduce the impact of a long daily commute into school by breaking up the travelling during the week
- To see if your child likes boarding
- To use on a one off basis
How does flexi boarding work?
Flexi boarding provides parents a flexible solution – as long as we have five working days notice and subject to availability in the boarding house. The cost of flexi boarding is £48 per night.
- Flexi-boarding is offered to Year 7 students upwards
- Students can flexiboard regularly from one to three nights per week or for a period of several weeks if required
- A flexi boarding form, which can be found here, has to be completed and sent to email@example.com. We would like at least five working days notice in order to prepare.
Flexi boarding helps students to:
- Become more mature and self-confident
- Become closer to their friends; learn first-hand the importance of team-work and ‘give and take’
- Become more self-reliant and self-sufficient in a safe environment