The Old Library was built in 1908 as part of the Centenary celebrations on the site of the old 2nd Form room and the Girls' Reading Room. It has changed little over the years. It went out of active use as a library in the 1990s when a new library was set up. The bookshelves are original, as are some of the books. The Old Library is an ideal venue for holding meetings.